Kick-start 2019 with a new career! We are looking for full-time WEBSITE DEVELOPERS with the ability to hand code HTML and modify existing sites by applying current search engine optimisation techniques. The ideal candidates should be proficient with WordPress themes, have a strong interest in SEO and motivated to complement technical know-how with digital marketing knowledge.
You will be working closely with our existing digital marketing team of developers, graphic designers, and content writers to update and maintain existing websites and help develop new sites from beginning to end with attention to functionality, SEO, and overall user experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help our clients maximise the value of their web presence by building accessible, high-performance web applications using the latest web standards and search engine optimisation techniques
- Perform keyword research and analysis to identify trends and create recommendations for actions on new keyword topics
- Assess keywords and pages according to a set of guidelines and metrics and manage potential SEO issues such as cannibalisation.
- Improve SEO positions for target keywords by making changes to the web codes and content
- Track and analyse website analytics using Crazyegg or similar tool to assess the performance of current SEO strategies.
- Perform backlink monitoring and implement SEO recommendations.
- Create HTML emails, post blog and social media updates, and initiate other interactive online marketing/advertising strategies
- Build new websites and landing pages adhering to creative briefs and project requirements
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Write high quality modular source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Upgrading existing software as per user needs
- Localising software products for different international markets
- Use code libraries to simplify the writing and timeliness of programmes
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and/or equivalent.
- At least one year working experience in website development is a must
- Knowledge in PHP,C++, Java (J2EE), XML
- Detail-oriented, analytical and critical thinking
- Capability to discover and fix code errors
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ermita, Manila
Qualified applicants can send their detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.